Spirulina is known for its high chlorophyll content.
Fun fact: The spiral-shaped, only a few millimeters large alga was declared the best food of the future by the WHO in 1975. It is valued by many primarily for its iron and vitamin B12 value and can increase general well-being. Popeye would be cheating on his spinach!
- 100% plastic-free: less-waste, kraft paper bag.
- 100% Cruelty-Free: Vegan and not tested on animals.
- 100% natural: organic, gluten and palm oil free.
- Contains: 500 pellets (250g)
- Keep in a dark, dry place out of the reach of children
- Ingredients: Spirulina
- For each order, 1kg of plastic waste from coastal regions is collected
RECOMMENDED USE: Take 4 tablets (5g) 3 times a day with sufficient liquid.
Notes: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. If an adverse reaction occurs, stop taking and consult a doctor.