It's getting hot in here ;)
Recycled unique items made from broken fire-wear hoses and PVC tarpaulin. What a great concept! A fire hose saves lives together with fire fighters. But if this is broken, it is actually no longer usable ... Stop, we can really use these hoses, because we are saving lives in a different way.
Feuerwear collects these hoses from all over Germany and turns them into the coolest upcycled products. Robust and long-lasting products made from fire hoses. That's cool! Each unique piece tells its own heroic story. Shopper Dan is your spacious shopping bag, practical shoulder bag and classic ladies handbag - three in one: shopper, shoulder bag and handbag.
Dan's flexibility is particularly convincing - sometimes attractive, sometimes practical. A high-quality, fire-red lining makes your bag shine even when it is open and you can also use it to transport a laptop. You can carry Dan both as a shopper, as a practical shoulder bag with an adjustable strap or as a classic handbag. This makes Dan your ideal companion for every use - whether in everyday life, at a party or when shopping in the supermarket.
Many little extras as well as additional zipped compartments inside and outside, a key finder, a pen compartment and a cell phone compartment ensure order in work and everyday life. The inconspicuous zipper compartment on the front offers additional storage space. Dan also accompanies you in your free time or to the next party - a real friend by your side.
Features: On the bag:
• Patch front pocket with zip in the width of the bag
• Hidden zip pocket in the upper front of the pocket
• Removable shoulder strap with click fastener
• Two handles
• Two closure options (press stud and zip)
Inside the bag:
• Large main compartment
• Large inside pocket with zip
• Key finder
• Sewn-in lining
- Available in 3 colors: red, black, white
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 32.0 cm x 40.0 cm x 14.5 cm
- Inside dimensions (HxWxD): 31.0 cm x 38.5 cm x 12.5 cm
- Weight: 1,130 g
- Strap length: 150.0 cm
- Volume: 15 l
- Climate projects are supported
- Use of green electricity
- Fairly produced
- No animal materials and ingredients (PETA Approved Vegan)
- Made in Europe